Multiple causes contribute to increased skin laxity. These include: natural aging, genetics, diet, stress, lifestyle, sun exposure, weight fluctuations, exposure to environmental toxins, and smoking.
At Reszko Dermatology we use only the latest skin tightening technologies. Our approach is a personalized combination of treatments to tighten, lift and often also contour the desired areas.
Our frequently used modalities include:
DERMAL FILLERS/COLLAGEN BIOSTIMULATION
Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure, Restylane, Lyft, Silk, Belotero, Radiesse, Sculptra
- Re-contours and lifts to restore lost volume and balance facial and body feature
FIBROBLAST THERAPY with PLASMA PEN
- Plasma pen is the most advanced, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles, and sagging skin by stimulating production of collagen and elastin in the skin
- Bio-stimulatory peptides stimulate collagen to create volume in the skin and antioxidants and amino acids create an anti-inflammatory effect that encourages healing and optimal rejuvenation
MICRONEEDLING RADIOFREQUENCY (RF) VIVACE, GENIUS
- Minimally invasive procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to precisely deliver heat into the deeper layers of the skin for new collagen stimulation. Ideal for fine wrinkling of the skin, lifting.
NEW SILHOUETTE THREAD LIFT
- FDA-approved, minimally invasive, non-surgical equivalent of face lift
- Ideal for the treatment of sagging jowls and nasolabial (face parentheses) and melolabial (marionette lines) folds
PRP (PLATELET RICH PLASMA)
- Cutting-edge therapy that harnesses the body’s own growth factor-rich platelets, injected or micro-needled into the skin for optimum repair
- Non-invasive, no “down-time” ultrasound “face-lift” that stimulates new collagen and elastin synthesis deep within the skin’s structural support
- The only device approved to lift sagging skin